- Wireless networking
- Vehicular communications networks
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Mobility management
- Smart grid communications
- IPv6 integration and routing in the Internet of Things
- Exploiting network diversity in urban vehicular networks
- Improved performance of traffic efficiency applications in vehicular environments
- Smart Networked Bicycles
- Data forwarding and routing in Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Protocol stack for the Internet of Things
Are you a student of Electrical, Computer Science or Transportation Engineering at the Universidad de Chile?
Positions are available in areas related to smart urban transportation, wireless networking, and data dissemination.
Depending on project availability, various top-up grants may be available for student support.
Please contact me via email.